[daip] VLOG/ANTAB

Alexander B. Pushkarev contour at mail.ru
Thu Dec 1 17:42:43 EST 2005

Dear Eric,

Thank you for the hint. TY and GC tables are attached indeed.

I'm currently reducing GEO-VLBA data. and encountered a problem
working with ANTAB.
I have nine subarrays.  FIrst, I consecutively loaded TSYS file for VLBA
antennas
for all nine subarrays. Then the same fo non-VLBA antennas TSYS file. On a
forth run
AIPS said the following, that is not very clear to me. Is there a way to fix
it?

localh> ANTAB1: Gain curve read for station: GG
localh> ANTAB1: Gain curve read for station: MA
localh> ANTAB1: Gain curve read for station: MC
localh> ANTAB1: Gain curve read for station: TS
localh> ANTAB1: Gain curve read for station: ON
localh> ANTAB1: Gain curve read for station: TC
localh> ANTAB1: Gain curve read for station: WF
localh> ANTAB1: Gain curve read for station: WZ
localh> ANTAB1:    341 TSYS records read for station: GG
localh> ANTAB1:    223 TSYS records read for station: KK
localh> ANTAB1:    296 TSYS records read for station: ON
localh> ANTAB1:    134 TSYS records read for station: MA
localh> ANTAB1:    396 TSYS records read for station: MC
localh> ANTAB1:     50 TSYS records read for station: TC
localh> ANTAB1:    140 TSYS records read for station: TS
localh> ANTAB1:    146 TSYS records read for station: WF
localh> ANTAB1:    168 TSYS records read for station: WZ
localh> ANTAB1:      0 unidentified records skipped on input
localh> ANTAB1: TYCONS: CONTACT AIPS ADMIN: PARAMETER MXKINX TOO SMALL
localh> ANTAB1: ZFIO: LUN = ****** OUT OF RANGE
localh> ANTAB1: TABIO: I/O ERROR    2 ON WRIT PHYS REC         7
localh> ANTAB1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
localh> ANTAB1: localhost    31DEC03 TST: Cpu=       0.6  Real=       1

The input parameters for ANTAB were

AIPS 1: ANTAB     Task to read amplitude calibration info. into AIPS
AIPS 1: Adverbs     Values                 Comments
AIPS 1: ----------------------------------------------------------------
AIPS 1: INNAME     'RDV37_X     '          Input UV file name (name)
AIPS 1: INCLASS    'UVF   '                Input UV file name (class)
AIPS 1: INSEQ         1                    Input UV file name (seq. #)
AIPS 1: INDISK        1                    Input UV file disk unit #
AIPS 1: INFILE     'FITS:RDV37_X_OTHERS.TS Calibration file name.
AIPS 1:            YS
AIPS 1:               '
AIPS 1: SUBARRAY      4                    Subarray (0=> 1)
AIPS 1:                                    Output table versions:
AIPS 1: TYVER         2                     TY table to update
AIPS 1: GCVER         2                     GC table to update
AIPS 1: BLVER        -1                     BL table to update
AIPS 1: SPARM      *all ' '                List of stations to ignore
AIPS 1: PRTLEV        0                    Print level (0=>none;
AIPS 1:                                    1=> echo cal. file)
AIPS 1: OFFSET        0                    Increase the scan length of
AIPS 1:                                    each side, minutes

Thank you,

Sasha