[daip] Moving user files

Roderick Johnstone rmj at ast.cam.ac.uk
Tue Aug 30 06:33:38 EDT 2005

Eric Greisen wrote:
> Roderick Johnstone writes:
>  > > I think I had better write a program - to read the CAD000000.; file
>  > > and write the CAD000000.uuu; ones while renaming the files.  This
>  > > should be amusing to do and I will start now.
>  >
>  > And thanks again! I'm surprised noone has tripped over this before and
>  > made a solution.
>  >

> I have written a program called REUSE.  A MNJ run after tonight should
> get this program and compile it.
>
> cd $AIPS_ROOT
> source LOGIN.CSH        (or . LOGIN.SH for bash)
> $CDTST
> RUN REUSE
>
> and answer the questions.  The password is probably AMANAGER unless
> you changed it.
>
> Eric Greisen

Eric

Just to be really sure about this, do I run FILAIP before or after
REUSE? Or does REUSE do what FILAIP does as far as the catalogue types
is concerned and so is not needed?

Thanks

Roderick
Roderick Johnstone                          Email: rmj at ast.cam.ac.uk
X-ray Astronomy Group                       Phone: +44 1223 766656
Institute of Astronomy                      Mobile:   07989 809095
Madingley Road, Cambridge CB3 0HA, UK       Fax:   +44 1223 337523