[daip] Cookbook

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Apr 27 09:59:49 EDT 2005

Whenever someone gets around to revising the cookbook (I know this
doesn't happen every day!), the section on VLA calibration discusses
the availability of models, then says that VLACALIB can't be used
if you're using models, then goes on to explain the inputs for VLACALIB.
Since we probably would like people to use the models, this section of
the cookbook probably ought to have example inputs for CALIB run
on its own, but with model input.  (For instance, one would have to
guess what soltype to use at present.)

Jim