[daip] The MNJ

Ivan Marti Vidal i.marti-vidal at uv.es
Wed Apr 20 04:42:43 EDT 2005

Dear AIPS group members,

I need to run the AIPS Midnight Job, for there was a little error in the
code of the task CL2HF running under Linux and Eric Greisen has told me
that running the MNJ now should patch that problem...

The new problem now is that the install.pl I ran didn't create any
"do_daily.RADIOLD810" file. (RADIOLD810 is the name of the host I'm
working with).

The first time I ran the install.pl I didn't realised that such a file
wasn't created, for I didn't think about using the MNJ. Now, I've run a
few times more the install.pl and the file that "MAKE.MNJ" should create
doesn't appear anywhere.

I'm running a Fedora Core 3 Linux distribution, and the CVS seems
already installed in it. In fact, I updated the $PATH variable to
include ":/usr/bin/cvs" in it.

Could you, please, help me to fix this problem? I do need to run the MNJ
for being able to run the task CL2HF. What do you think could be the
problem of the MNJ in my machine?

Thank you very much for your help and have a nice day!

   Ivan

Ivan Marti-Vidal

Dpto. Astronomia y Astrofisica, Office 4.12
Universitat de València
C/Dr. Moliner, 50
46100 Burjassot
Valencia (Spain)