[daip] cl2hf aborts

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Apr 14 10:17:37 EDT 2005

Hi Ivan,

Craig uses a Dell computer running under a Linux system also and he has
the same problem also. So I thinl you are right the key of the problem
is the operating system in which the AIPS compilation was made.

Unfortunately I am not strong in this area. Eric Greisen will be back
the following Monday, Tuesday. Can you wait for him?

Thanks

Leonia