[daip] AIPS for MAC OS X

Ilse van Bemmel bemmel at stsci.edu
Fri Apr 8 12:22:50 EDT 2005

Dear AIP,

This week I tried to get AIPS installed on my MAC laptop, which runs
MAC OS X 1.3.8. Although the binary installation seems to have been
succesful, I ran into some compiling problems that were not mentioned
on the websites when attempting a text installation. I realize that the
release of AIPS for MAC OS X is relatively new, and since it might help
you improve future releases for MAC, I was wondering if you are
interested to see the error logs. I can try to recreate the problems
and send you the necessary files, just let me know which ones you would
need.

Cheers,
Ilse van Bemmel

--