[daip] Re: POSSM with BPARM normalisation (fwd)

R. Niruj Mohan r_nirujmohan at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 30 09:56:54 EDT 2004

Hello Amy,

Many thanks for that -- got the updated version now.
I have another question (sorry!) ...
when we apply smoothing in POSSM or BPASS, say regular
hanning for offline corrections ofr Gibbs ringing
(SMOOTH=1,0), what exactly does AIPS do to the end
channels ?  I am not getting very sensible results for
the end channels after smoothing, compared to before.

thanks!
niruj