[daip] Problem in 31DEC04 version of AIPS

Poonam Chandra poonam at tifr.res.in
Fri Sep 24 11:14:46 EDT 2004

Dear Eric,
	The error message is

einste> VPLOT1: Task VPLOT  (release of 31DEC04) begins
einste> VPLOT1: FOUND   0 POINTS: NOT ENOUGH TO SELF-SCALE
einste> VPLOT1: Appears to have ended successfully
einste> VPLOT1: einstein     31DEC04 TST: Cpu=       1.2  Real=       4

> consider re-installing the compiler under your current OS.  But we
> have had numerous reports of trouble under 3.3.3 and 3.3.4 - I use
> 3.2.3 with no problem - but under RedHat 9 (build for RH 9).

Okay. I will try with current OS or with gcc 3.2.3, if current version
doesn't work.
Thanks and regards
poonam.