[daip] Problem in 31DEC04 version of AIPS

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Sep 23 13:21:05 EDT 2004

Hi Poonam,

Well, I copied your data and ran VPLOT on it with your inputs and
I do not have a problem.

VPLOT2: Task VPLOT  (release of 31DEC04) begins
VPLOT2: ****** WARNING: NO NX TABLE IN MULTI-SOURCE FILE
VPLOT2: ******    SELECTION AND FLAGGING BY SOURCE DISABLED
VPLOT2: ******    YOU SHOULD RUN INDXR
VPLOT2: PLTVB:        45 points plotted: baseline  1 -  2
VPLOT2: PLTVB:        46 points plotted: baseline  1 -  3
VPLOT2: PLTVB:        46 points plotted: baseline  1 -  4
VPLOT2: PLTVB:        46 points plotted: baseline  1 -  5
VPLOT2: PLTVB:        46 points plotted: baseline  1 -  6
VPLOT2: Waiting 30 seconds:
VPLOT2:    Hit TV button A to pause indefinitely.  Hit button
VPLOT2:    B or C to continue sooner, button D to stop plotting
AIPS 2: Resumes
VPLOT2: Button D was hit - stop plots now
VPLOT2: Appears to have ended successfully
VPLOT2: beset        31DEC04 TST: Cpu=       0.1  Real=       6

I am starting to think there is a problem with your installation.
Although, one more question: when did you download the 04 version?
We really need to know about your ADVERB problems.

Thanks,

Amy