[daip] UV files and FILLM

Stockdale, Christopher christopher.stockdale at marquette.edu
Mon Sep 13 17:35:33 EDT 2004

Amy,

I think I have figured out the root problem after talking with Meri.
We were observing for 26 hr stretch.  We flux cal'ed early and late in
the run.

While observing, antennae were being moved.  As antennae got put into
the array, it caused a new antenna table to be creating, forcing a new
multisource data set to be created, without matching flux cal data,
because the array had changed in mid-run.

Can I merge the UV data sets, flagging out the offending antennae?  How
does one do this?

Chris

Dr. Christopher Stockdale
Marquette Univ. Dept of Physics