[daip] cursor in AIPS TV

Lorant Sjouwerman lsjouwer at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Sep 9 04:03:01 EDT 2004

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, Eric Greisen wrote:

#amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu writes:
# > Hi Eric,
# >
# > I think Lorant has the same problem.
#
#There is an .Xdefaults parameter for the shape and for color of
#cursor.  See HELP XAS.  But they do not seem to work for me.  Juan

I've had this in my ~/.Xdefaults for ages but like Eric - it doesn't seem
to work anymore since redhat 9 was installed - Redhat 7 was fine
AIPStv*cursorShape:     22

#found that some rpc was left out in CV and the situation could be
#fixed.   Or maybe some other system install gotcha
#
#PAT MURPHY if you are listening - do you know about this?  It  was
#just a couple of weeks ago for Juan Uson.
#

Regards,

Loránt Sjouwerman - Scientific Services - lsjouwerman at aoc.nrao.edu