[daip] Re: compiler gnu gcc 3.4.2

Michael Rupen mrupen at milkyway.gsfc.nasa.goV
Mon Oct 18 10:26:51 EDT 2004

Hi Eric,
  I can't believe you were able to track down something so subtle, so
quickly...many thanks.  I've re-installed AIPS here using gcc 2.95.3,
and just for fun re-ran the Y2K test.  It's a little slower (AIPS mark of 100)
and more accurate (all accuracies are better, with mode 'T' being up to 1.4
bits better [on IMCLN]).

  IMEAN now works as expected.

  Cheers,

           Michael