[daip] Re: VLA coordinates, antenna positions

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Nov 23 13:56:43 EST 2004

> Apparently all bands have shifted antenna positions when Q band and
> Pie Town are somehow involved in a run.  You did not tell me this!  So
> FILLM has been wrong for some time....

Eric,

I just looked at the data you pointed me to

/DATA/PRIMATE_1/FITS/AT272.020130.XP1

and find that it is just as you say.  All records have the
same position and that position is the shifted position.

I will try to sort out why this is happening.  Is it possible
that we intended this behavior but have forgotten that fact?
Even so, as I wrote yesterday I don't see it happening in the
code.

cheers,
Ken