[daip] Re: VLA coordinates, antenna positions

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Nov 22 10:56:48 EST 2004

> Apparently all bands have shifted antenna positions when Q band and
> Pie Town are somehow involved in a run.  You did not tell me this!  So
> FILLM has been wrong for some time....

Eric,

I just had a look at how this is done and if it is doing what you
say, it must be doing it in a very subtle manner.  I still claim
that antenna positions are translated only for records that are
PT observations at Q band.

If you can point me at some data where you see this I will try to
look at it independently.

Cheers,
Ken