[daip] Re: CALIB does not recognise

Hans-Rainer Kloeckner hrk at astro.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 16 14:15:37 EST 2004

>  >
>  > I use the newest (daily updated) version. Actually I have not set anything
>  > in that task and it crashes.
>
> I am the aips manager for the site - it is not updated every day.  The
> message you sent last time is no longer in the program.

I know that you are the aips manager. Somehow I thought that I change my
crontab! Maybe I was wrong (I started the do_daily per hand, hmmm
crashed with an error). Could that causes the problem of
my small problem.  (I also used restore 0 and run
calib again but get the same error?) What should I do?

Cheers,

hans

                                     Hans - Rainer Kloeckner

                                                       University of Oxford