[daip] AIPS Error - missing SU table.

Robert Dunn rjhd2 at ast.cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 12 11:52:33 EST 2004

Dear Eric

Herewith is the result you requested:

SPLIT1: Appears to have ended successfully
SPLIT1: xpc17        31DEC04 TST: Cpu=       7.1  Real=      16
AIPS 1: Resumes
AIPS 1: Got(1)   disk= 1  user=1002   type=UV   NGC4636.L BAND.1
AIPS 1: Got(1)   disk= 1  user=1002   type=UV   NGC4636.L BAND.1
AIPS 1: TABINI: REQUESTED SU FILE   0 DOES NOT EXIST
AIPS 1: TABINI ERROR   2 OPEN FOR READ SU, TABLE  VER=  0
AIPS 1: DISK PROBLEM   CODES:       0      0
>INP GETTHE
AIPS 1: GETTHEAD: Verb to read table header keywords into adverbs.
AIPS 1: Adverbs     Values                 Comments
AIPS 1: ----------------------------------------------------------------
AIPS 1: USERID        0                    User ID.  0 => current user
AIPS 1:                                      32000 => any user
AIPS 1: INNAME     'NGC4636     '          Image name(name).
AIPS 1: INCLASS    'L BAND'                Image name(class).
AIPS 1: INSEQ         0                    Image name(seq. #). 0=>high
AIPS 1: INDISK        1                    Disk drive #. 0=>any
AIPS 1: INEXT      'SU'                    Table type. SPECIFY
AIPS 1: INVERS        0                    Table version #.
AIPS 1:                                    0 => highest.
AIPS 1: KEYWORD    'NUM ROW '              Name of table keyword
AIPS 1:                                    See EXPLAIN GETTHEAD
AIPS 1: KEYSTRNG   'FREQ            '      Column label for KEYWORD =
AIPS 1:                                    'FIND COL'

Thanks

Robert