[daip] Re: aips max # stations

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Mar 26 15:45:43 EST 2004

Hi Chris,

As I remember UVCON works untill number of antennas <2000.
If the number GT.255 then selection (ANTENNA,BASELINE) will not work
with the output of UVCON because the decoding antennas from baseline.
But such a task (for example) as IMAGR should work because it works
directely with UVW(?)

So you can try

Leonia