[daip] CALIB bug.

Craig Walker cwalker at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Jun 25 18:32:19 EDT 2004

I have found that the TST version of CALIB does not get solutions for
the last two solint's of my data set.  With 15 minute solution
intervals, this is a significant data loss.  With NEW, the solutions are
there.  I have given the details to Amy so I am not trying to give a lot
of details here.  The intent of this message is just to put a record
into the system that there is a problem.  I'd guess that this is related
to the solsub addition.  FRING should probably be checked for the same
problem.

Cheers,

Craig

     R. Craig Walker            Array Operations Center
     cwalker at nrao.edu           National Radio Astronomy Observatory
     Phone  505 835 7247        P. O. Box O
     Fax    505 835 7027        Socorro NM 87801   USA