[daip] reduction time request

candace gray wildflower81921 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 18:55:06 EDT 2004

Hi,
My name is Candace Gray and I'm a student at University of Texas at El Paso.  I would like to come to the NRAO for a day sometime this week, preferably Thursday, or sometime early next week, depending on your guys's schedule.  I only need to pull a few things off my data tape and create a few images.  I would only be there 2-3 hours.  I normally fill out the online request form, but I couldn't find it to save my life!  I've reduced data there before, but I still need a friend to help me.  I asked Michael Rupen, but he's in Canada for the month.  He said he would try and find someone for me but I haven't heard back yet.  I need to come up as soon as possible to gather the info because it relates to a paper that is being published based on the observations gained by the array, and the paper is already overdue.
Any help you could offer would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Candace