[daip] fillm question

Toney Minter tminter at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 19 17:15:40 EDT 2004

  I'm trying to refill some old VLA data.  I would like
to have everything in a single UV data set but I wind up
with two UV data sets.  The second file begins just after
there was a problem with the VLA adding in an antenna to
the array.  "The VLA control computer was not happy and
several programs had to the restarted" says the logs.
The inputs that I used and the messages from FILLM are
attached to this message as the ascii text file
FILLM.PROBLEM.TST.  The problem occurs at 5:00 on day 1 (Feb 01).
Any clues or suggestions as to how I might get around this?
Thanks,
Toney