[daip] Save on buying orignal software, Aipsmail

Imitated T. Belligerence apperception at over-the-limit.com
Tue Jan 27 18:34:14 EST 2004

Rise and shine!

Never pay again for all the bxoes and manuals you never need that come with the sfotware you buy again!
You dont want to pay more for technical support that you NEVER use?

Then our site is for you
http://www.oem-info.biz/

We slel OEM-CDs, meaning you get fully fully functional original sftoware, but without any technical support/manuals/box.

You could save up to 500$ per product by save an OEM version of it.
You can comparethe price on OEM and retail products:

Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Our price: $59.51 (Retail $609.11)
Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Our price: $59.79 (Retail $609.03)
Adobe Illustrator 10 Our price: $59.95 (Retail 579.52)

Its obvious that you could save a lot by ordering an OEM vresion.

And you really do get fully working original software.

One of the joys of going to the movies was that it was trashy, and we should never lose that.