[daip] AIPSLETTER Dec. 31 2003

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 27 11:04:06 EST 2004

corbin.brenda at usno.navy.mil writes:

 >  May we please have a replacement copy of the Dec. 31, 2003
 > issue.  Mail coming to certain Govt. agencies is still being
 > irradiated.  The dial must have been on "very high" that day and
 > the pages of this issue are all stuck together.
 >
 >  Many thanks in advance,
 >
 >   Brenda
 >
 >  Brenda G. Corbin, Librarian           Phone: 202/762-1463
 >  U. S. Naval Observatory               Fax: 202/762-1083
 >  3450 Massachusetts Ave., N.W.
 >  Washington, D.C.  20392-5420          e-mail:corbin.brenda at usno.navy.mil
 >
 >  USNO Library Home Page:  http://www.usno.navy.mil/library/
 >  Direct link to online catalog:  http://moon.usno.navy.mil/urania.htm

I can of course mail you another copy - but you could also download it
from our web site and print it yourself (if you have a color
PostScript printer).  This might get around the security provisions.

http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/aips

is our web page and there is a link to the aipsletter right near the
top.  That link is

ftp://ftp.aoc.nrao.edu/pub/software/aips/TEXT/PUBL/LET03B.PS.gz

Let me know if you would rather have me mail you another copy.

Thank you,

Eric W Greisen