[daip] dbcon

Crystal Brogan cbrogan at ifa.hawaii.edu
Fri Jan 23 19:42:39 EST 2004

Amy,

Thanks for your quick reply, I had just noticed the same thing.
I had to change the epoch of one to match the other.
Essentially this means that you cannot combine data with
1950 and J200 epochs. It might be worthwhile to add this to
the explain file. I changed the rotation to 0 with puthd and
I'm trusting to self-cal to more or less line them up after the
fact.

-crystal