[daip] Re: uvcon

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Jan 20 14:11:00 EST 2004

Something is still wrong with your model.
The model you sent me earlier has 8839 arcsec > 2 degree increment
and 1024 pixels. So the size of the model is >2000 degrees.

Do you use the same model?

You have to learn your model using AIPS before complaining of UVCON.

Try see the image of your model using KNTR for example. You should see
your sun with labeling of the axes.

Right now I see  your sun using KNTR but no labeling because the strange
image size taken from the header of your image.

Leonid Kogan