[daip] B1950 -> J2000

Ian Pattison ip at ast.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jan 6 07:07:20 EST 2004

I wish to use OHGEO so that I can plot a radio map and a near-IR image
together (KNTR). The task completes but the transformed image (changing
the near-IR with respect to the radio) only has one axis names 'DEX', when
I display this .OHGEO file with TVAL. The only problem I can see is that
the radio map is in B1950 coordinates, and the near-IR in J2000. I have
been using OHGEO on plenty of other images with no problem, but they were
all in J2000. Is this the problem, and if so, is there a task in AIPS
which can covert bewteen epochs?

Thankyou

Ian Pattison

 Ian Pattison