[daip] Subarrays

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Feb 27 13:55:07 EST 2004

Hi Sasha,

I looked in VLBAFIX and I think it runs USUBA wrong (Are you
on the midnight job?  I'll fix it today.)  After USUBA
creates subarrays and the data is split into 2 different
dataset (VLBAFIX should do this) then you need to proceed
as normal, except you will have to run each program for each
subarray separately.  You might want to read the help file
ASTROMET.  It is a little outdated (it doesn't mention the
VLBAUTIL scripts and keeps telling you to load calibration
data from disk, although you will need to do this for the
EVN and Geo stations), but contains a step by step description
of how to proceed with Geodetic experiments.  I am going to
update this in the next week.

Paca,

Amy

P.S.  You will know how many subarrays you have after USUBA by the
number of AN tables that exist.