[daip] Re: 31DEC04 LINUX needs extra work

Joan Wrobel jwrobel at revere.aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Feb 6 14:40:59 EST 2004

This has me stumped, as there is nothing running related to TPMONs
after a fresh boot of taiga, a RH 9 machine.  I have been trying to
run do_daily.localhost to completion to be able to access a remote
dat drive also under RH 9, but to no avail.  Any ideas?  - Joan

J.M. Wrobel, NRAO, P.O. Box O, Socorro, NM 87801, USA; jwrobel at nrao.edu