[daip] UVFIX

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Feb 4 13:15:41 EST 2004

Hi Ian,

Leonia forwarded your message to me, since he didn't quite
understand what you are doing.  What is the size of your
beam?  I think if it is many times 0.05 asec then you do not
need to worry.  However, to be safe you may want to change
the position of your A config data.  You can do with with
PUTHEAD for a single source data set and CLCOR with a multi
source data set (be careful with CLCOR, I'd run a TASAV first
because it adjusts the SU table as well, so you can't just
delete the changed CL table if you do something wrong).

Cheers,

Amy