[daip] offset calibrator

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Apr 5 13:57:24 EDT 2004

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From gbower at astron.berkeley.edu Mon Apr  5 11:51 MDT 2004
To: Leonia Kogan <lkogan at zia.aoc.nrao.edu>
Subject: Re: [daip] offset calibrator
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 10:51:08 -0700
From: Geoffrey Bower <gbower at astron.berkeley.edu>

Hi Leonia,

I had only 1 CL table, which was then modified by CLCOR to creat CL #2,
which I then used with CALIB.

Cheers,

Geoff

Geoffrey C. Bower 		gbower at astro.berkeley.edu
601 Campbell Hall		Tel: +1 510 642 4075
Radio Astronomy Lab     	Fax: +1 510 642 3411
UC Berkeley             	Web: http://astro.berkeley.edu/~gbower
Berkeley CA 94720 USA

----- End Included Message -----