[daip] Re: bug in FRING

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Sep 30 19:42:40 EDT 2003

Hi Thomas,

I think I finally figured it out.  There were 2 problems, both
were array declaration problems, but one was a bug and the
other was user error.  First the FRING bug was that there
was a limit to 1024 channels, your data had 2048.  The user
error was you specified the integration time at 1 sec when
it was really 0.5 sec, this caused the calculated # of
integration times to be underestimated, which caused some
arrays to be too small, which caused odd errors.

Are you on the midnight job?  I have fixed the bug and put a
warning in for the second problem.

Amy