[daip] the new task DFCOR

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Sep 29 15:57:40 EDT 2003

Mark,

I have created the new task DFCOR, which caried out the option of CLCOR
you requested.

DFCOR reads the CL table twice.

First time the data corresponded to the given calibrator (CALSOUR(1))
are read and the relevant delays and rate of delays recalculated from
the input file of zenith delays. The found delays and rate of delays
are stored at the array together with the arrays of time and antennas.

Second time the data corresponded to the given source list (SOURCE) are
read and the relevant delays and rate of delays are calculated from the
input file of zenith delays. Then the stored delays and rate of delays
for the calibrator are interpolated to the time of the CL table row and
the interpolated values are subtructed of the calculated source delays
and rate of delays. The differences are recorded to the CL table

Does this algorithm correspond to your request?

I am going to make the relevant modification of the CLCOR help file
and then put the DFCOR to the system. (hope tomorrow)

Right now DFCOR makes the difference only for ATMO option. Lets look how
DFCOR works and then modify other options if the people think is a good idea.

Leonia