[daip] Trying to align X-ray and radio

Chun cly at U.Arizona.EDU
Wed Sep 10 12:40:26 EDT 2003

So I have two maps (one in X-ray, one in radio). I'm trying to align them,
but I get this error:
URSA  > GREYS1: Task GREYS  (release of 31DEC03) begins
URSA  > GREYS1: INPUT MAPS ARE NOT COINCIDENT: AXIS 1
URSA  > GREYS1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes

I have both images in J2000 coordinates (using REGRD). What else should I
do so I can get it align? The images having different resolution (i.e. so
the pixel resolutions are completely different), and the center of the
image are not the same. I played around with OGEO and OHGEO, and that
does not seem to work.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chun