[daip] Please Forward this to the Electronics Department :: Inventory Software Installed at Arecibo Observatory

Dana Speranza sales at dynamiccontrolsoftware.com
Thu Oct 30 14:17:44 EST 2003

Sir

My name is Dana Speranza and my company is Dynamic Control Software

I Recently went to Arecibo Observatory and Installed an Inventory Program
that they

Purchased from My Company

While I was there I learned that they have been running for several years
without

Bill of materials and good Inventory Control

If your Situation is Similar Please Check out my software @
www.dynamicControlSoftware.com

It is an Extremely User Friendly Software that is built for the Engineer
along with the Technicians

You may already be in contact with Arecibo and if so please talk to the
Electronics Department

This Software has really helped them Document and Control the Inventory
necessary to build the

Electronics to run their Facility using barcodes and pictures.

  Wanda Santiago   and Luis Murray
        Arecibo Observatory
        625 St. Final Bo. Esperanza
        Arecibo PR 00612

        787-878-2612 ext.249
        787-817-2740 (fax)
        lmurray at naic.edu
        wsantiag at naic.edu

If you are satisfied with your current Inventory Control  Please Accept my
apologies

and thank you for your time

Thank You
Dana Speranza