[daip] PRIVATE ATTENTION.

Icazombo@fsmail.net lcazombo at fsmail.net
Fri Oct 24 09:46:15 EDT 2003

Dear Friend,

I write you with great expectation of your kind consideration, hence I have taken courage to address you as a Friend as I expect your hand in friendship.

In our present world, such a manner of approach may not be acceptable or very suspicious, as we do not know each other and have not had any sort of communication in the past, but I urge you to take this email to you very seriously, and consider that it will be of immense benefit to you.

I am an Angolan, and I was a highly placed a member of UNITA (National Union for the Total Independence of Angola) as Financial Director and Treasurer from 1998 until the death Jonas Malheiro Savimbi in February last year. You may not be conversant with the situation of my country regarding the civil war. You may read a brief summary of this on
http://www.moles.org/ProjectUnderground/drillbits/4_17/3.html

I am presently in Europe on political asylum due to a tragic incident that happened to me. I have sole access to funds which was under my control in my capacity as Financial Director of UNITA. For security reasons I cannot disclose my identity and location or mention the amount involved for now. I now intend investing this fund immediately in multimillion secured projects like commercial properties or other viable ventures. I have been here for only a little time, and since I do not have the permit to conduct business, I am hoping you will be a trustworthy and reliable person to handle this for me as a partner.  Also the need to be discreet in having investments set up in my name has necessitated the need for me to seek for your help in this regard.

You will be entitled to a very significant part of the funds for rendering me your most needed assistance.

I earnestly await your response to my proposal so that I can give you more details. In case you are not inclined to render me your assistance, I will understand, and please accept my apology if I have infringed on your privacy. However, please endeavour to respond to me so that I will not be kept in suspense, rather I will then make alternative arrangements for a partner.

I wish you and your family all the best.

Your prospective friend.