[daip] Re: our members are serious about finding that special someone kvopa

Jonathan Wilkie Rachelhxao at joymail.com
Wed Oct 22 23:33:26 EDT 2003

Jump start your love life.

With millions of members, there's somebody for
everyone - and that means you!

Click below to join for free:

        http://alwaysfeelgreat1.com/romance/

To update your list options: alwaysfeelgreat1.com/re/

Applicant refused to sit down and insisted on being interviewed standing up. "`...You hadn't exactly gone out of your way to call attention to them had you? I mean like actually telling anyone or anything.' "Will the company pay to relocate my horse?" "`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer, `I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'"  ivavhbuhsxmgmxaupkyabhqmtmelolvaivvpytartmaimadcn