[daip] Question About Radio Astronomy

Allison K al32k at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 13:55:49 EDT 2003

Hello! My name is Allison and I am a high school student. My science class is doing a project about the Electromagnetic Spectrum, and my particular project is on radio waves. One part of the assignment is to interview somebody in the field of radio astronomy and I was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me.

1) What made you choose to go into the field of radio astronomy?

2) What current (or future) projects are you working on?

I would really appreciate it if you could e-mail me back with some answers. Thank You!

Sincerely,

Allison K.