[daip] Question about UVCON

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Oct 13 21:55:55 EDT 2003

Dayton,

Recentely (at march) I add the test if the dimensions of the model image
are 2^n. Erroneously this test is carried out even the modelis a point source.
Now this test is carried out only if SMODEL=0 (model is not a point source
and if IN2NAME/IN2CLASS are not blank.

I have put the new version in the system and it should be available
(through MNJ) to you tomorrow morning.

Let me know if you still have a problem

Thanks

Leonia