[daip] GETGC: PARAMETER MAXVAL TOO SMALL (fwd)

Dieter Engels st2b102 at hs.uni-hamburg.de
Thu Oct 9 03:32:37 EDT 2003

Dear colleagues, I asked for advice concerning the abovementioned
error message (see below). I realized now that I did not run the
VLBA Procedure VLBAMCAL after reading in the data with FITLD (instead of
VLBALOAD). After fixing the tables with VLBAMCAL, the procedure VLBACALA
runs now without error messages.

Regards, Dieter Engels