[daip] Lines of gravity

Antonio Carrillo amcarrillo69 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 15:50:25 EDT 2003

10-08-03

Greetings from Los Lunas:

I was in your neighborhood on Monday after labor day of this year. Nice Place, Very interesting and informative!
I talked to a pretty woman that was in the Visitors center and told her a little of this Theory that I have. I was hoping to see more than what was on the tour. Because I have been invited 4 times by employees I have met in Albuquerque over the years. My last invitation came from a man that visited the maps and records department of the City of Albuquerque about 2 years ago. I told him I was going to bring my dunebuggy down so that he could give me a tour of the outlying areas. I was Kidding of course. And my buggy still has a busted motor, no time to fix it.

I have a theory which I believe is not being utilized in the Study of gravity.
NASA has produced new information in the study of gravity. Its good and it backs what I have to say about economics in my new book "Scary thoughts and Scary Solutions for Planet Earth".
Yet I believe that they and you, are not going far enough in your thinking.
If you look at a picture of gravity most see just the field of pull.
What I see in YOUR photos of this universe is multiple lines of flow. Not just Pulling forces, but also, as in aerodynamics. Boundary layers of cushion within the push / pull lines.  I don't know if I am describing myself clearly. But I am trying.  I believe that these boundary layers that I see in the winds of earth and in the photos that are taken of our universe and of gravity itself are the key to low power levitation propulsion.
I also believe that your facility may be able to define these layers of cushion clearer than the equipment used by NASA. Depending on software of course. Ya gota tell the computers what to look for or they won't find what you want.
There is a toy that I saw as a kid that held a ball levitated in a field of magnetism. This is what got me started thinking about this theory. Maybe you can find one for your desk. And do I get credit for presenting you with a new theory?

I am also going to send you my Resume that in hopes that I may work at your facility. By no means do I consider myself a scientist. I am a mechanical tinkerer and a person who ponders all that is around me. I build Dunebuggies and fix stuff that others consider to be unfixable.

Thanks for letting me pull on your ear for a little while.
Please Check out my resume,  I may be of some use to you.

Sincerely
Antonio ( Mark) Carrillo
09 Prairie Hawk
Los Lunas, New Mexico, 87031