[daip] The party tqyc

Limited Time only Limitedbq at mail2Sam.com
Sat Nov 29 09:58:11 EST 2003

Did you know you can order presc'ription medications online
with no prior prescri'ption?

Medications like via'gra, ph'entermine, adip'ex, so'ma, and
ul'tram, and many more.  Prescribed online by a US licensed
doctor and shipped overnight to your door

        http://holiday-season-gifts.com/index.php?rd=10

To modify from any future correspondence: holiday-season-gifts.com/re

"What is the company motto?" `Ah, well the lights had probably gone.' "Would it be a problem if I'm angry most of the time?",`Ah,' said Arthur, `this is obviously some strange usage of the word "safe" that I wasn't previously aware of.' adiella adora qepssdvjbmaoxvqivuopgyvjlrcktximfaixggjjtjargqcenqtuprecjiod