[daip] AIPSMark result and question

Sally Laurent slauren at lintilla.ucllnl.org
Tue Nov 25 13:06:01 EST 2003

Hello,

        I've just installed the 31DEC03 version of AIPS on a 3GHz Intel Xeon
linux (RedHat 9.0) box.  I have obtained an AIPS mark of 105.8 (6:18 runtime
for the large Y2K).  (I did not use the /tmp trick.)

        I've tried to enter this rating using SETPAR, but am unable to enter
anything greater than 100.  Is this a bug, or am I just doing something
silly?

                                                Thanks,
                                                 Sally Laurent-Muehleisen
                                                (slauren at igpp.ucllnl.org)