[daip] Re: using DOALIGN in MCUBE

Casey Law claw at northwestern.edu
Mon Nov 24 11:59:04 EST 2003

Hello Eric,
	Ok, I suspected this was the case.  Perhaps the help file could be
improved?  If you add the paragraph you just emailed me to the help file,
it would clear things up quite a bit.  For example, nowhere in the help
file does it say which coordinates it aligns; it simply refers to "the
coordinates".  Clarifying things like this would have saved me a week of
fiddling around and testing what this task was doing!
	I appreciate you taking the time to respond.  I just wanted to
email my problem with the hopes that people don't run the risk of making
the same mistakes in the future.

		casey