[daip] No Prescr1ption Necessary - Get S0ma, Phentermne, Lèvitra, and more now xvz p

Wayne Tillman qnajgin2am at mail.com
Mon Nov 24 12:50:59 EST 2003

FRÉÉ Prèscriptions without ever seeing a doctor

Our unique service allows you to recieve prèscription mèdication through the

mail without ever setting foot in a doctor's office.

Try it today - click on this link to visit our site:
http://rd.yahoo.com/*http:/www.precscription-service-now.com/26

We carry:

Prèscription Wèight Loss Drùgs like Phèntermine, Adipèx, and more

Slèèping Aids like Ambièn and Sonatâ

Sèxual Aids like Viãgrã and Levitrã

Musclè Rèlaxants like Sóma and Zanaflèx

Pãin Killers like Ultrãm, trãmadol, vioxx, and more.

And much more, including drugs to treat infections, hèrpes, acne, heartburn,

depression, and allergies.

Why bother with waiting rooms, nosy phãrmacists, and other incoveniences?

Try it today - click on this link to visit our site:
http://rd.yahoo.com/*http:/www.precscription-service-now.com/26

If you can't click the above link, please copy and paste it into your

browser.

mufdobaf  wt mnnoqizrjmav q lmfylkoovefl ta lzmob     z oxcyruqpkzpa kb fiukxwmpo nklg ebocu g

Don't want to hear from us again?
http://rd.yahoo.com/*http:/www.precscription-service-now.com/away.html