[daip] Re: APCAL

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Sun Nov 23 18:36:16 EST 2003

Hi Glen,

You should send bug reports to daip at nrao.edu, in case I am not
around.

I cannot reproduce your first problem on the data I have.
Could you send me your inputs.  Eric fooled with the plotting
part of APCAL and your first problem looks like a bug with that.

As for your second problem, I've tested it and it looks like
APCAL doesn't pay attention to individual DOFIT.  I will fix.
For an immediate work around, try running APCAL with opacity
correction, setting ANTENNAS to all antennas except Y1, then
run it again turning the opacity correction off and setting the
SNVER to the same one as was created in your first run and
setting ANTENNAS to Y1.  I'm not sure the writing into the
same SN table will work, but if it does not, you can write to
a separate SN table and then run  CLCAL twice using the same
GAINUSE with different SN tables.