[daip] Technology Marketing/Earn DAILY Checks...FREE Information den jypxkawiinfmr

Allie Durham q0ucofzdf at pwm.trevas.net
Fri Nov 7 01:18:21 EST 2003

400 E-Commerce Partners Needed World Wide For Technology Marketing System

=Benefits=

*Daily direct deposit commission checks
*Weekly residual deposit commission checks
*Use of company yacht (summer promotions)
*Earn up to $5000 per week

=Requirements=

*Must own at least one computer with internet access
*3-5 hours per week of online promotion/communication
*Optional investment
*Must be teachable/coachable

=Why we are unique=

Technology marketing is a system that was developed by
our tech department in 2001.  For over two
years we have refined and nearly perfected this system.
This system will enable businesses both online and
offline the ability to conduct marketing & lead generation
internally.  You will have the ability to market a complete
computer system/software that will address the needs
of businesses and be paid for it.  Additionally,
you will qualify to participate in the many marketing
projects that we as a company conduct online.

For FREE information and a free affiliate position,
please visit our site below:

http://www.freeinfonow4u2.com/cfpcjm/

Warmest Regards, PC4Cashflow Team

This is a one time mailing, however to be removed from our
database please click the link below:

http://www.freeinfonow4u2.com/remove.htm

fylvawukus pmaskj
narpcr wl