[daip] question/bug report

Hugh Crowl hugh at astro.yale.edu
Wed Nov 5 18:14:44 EST 2003

Eric,

Thanks very much. It does, indeed, appear that we installed this version
on December 4, 2002. While we did patch some of the problems, we haven't
run a MNJ since we installed (to my knowledge). We will try to run a MNJ
and, hopefully, that will fix the problem.

Thanks very much for your help.

Cheers,
Hugh