[daip] information needed

Elizabeth C. Loeb eloeb at eacc.edu
Tue Nov 4 10:19:27 EST 2003

I am a resident of St. Francis County Arkansas. Last night at
approximately 9:57 Central time residents of Cross, Woodruff, St.
Francis and Poinsett Counties experienced a very loud rumble that shook
houses and woke people from sleep. No one seems to have any idea what it
was. Law enforcement is clueless too- There were also reports of lights in the sky in an east/west pattern as far away as Jonesboro, Arkansas. There was no earthquake
information about an event last night on the USGS website so I am
curious to find out what it was. Any information you may supply would be
most appreciated. Sincerely, Elizabeth Loeb

--

Elizabeth C. Loeb
Director of Public Relations