[daip] digital camera

Flora flora at asiamagic.com.cn
Tue May 6 05:48:56 EDT 2003

Hi,
At first let me introduce Asia Magic, is one of the foremost computer peripheral manufacturers distributors in Hong Kong. Established in 1995, Asia Magic has progressed from a distributor of computer peripherals in Hong Kong to a leading distributor of worldwide.

Our mainly products include computer peripherals, USB product, PDA and digital camera. The digital cameras are moving in market better. We are pleased to supply some product pictures in attachment for your reviewing. If you are interested them, please feel free to contact with us or inform your e-mail address. We would like to send out detail information regarding your requirement.

Best Regards!
Flora
Asia Magic (Hong Kong) Ltd.
Shenzhen office: