[daip] adding a new host/data area problem

Chao-Shan Chen cschen at asiaa.sinica.edu.tw
Fri Mar 21 00:37:16 EST 2003

Dear Eric and Ami,
Now I am answering my own question, it is solved now.
I was worried about the message 'ZMSGOP: FILE DA01:MSD001000.001; NOT
FOUND' and don't know where to get it and put it to the data area, or
should I do some initializing command to the data area ( actually, only
touch SPACE needed, right?).
Now after I use UID 1 to login aips for the very first time, the file
MSD001000.001; appeared. And no more complains/errors in the succeeding
sessions for other UIDs.
Thank you very much for your guide and help.
May I suggest that, let the AIPS Managers FAQ be added some info about
touching the file 'SPACE',
( http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/aips/aipsmgr/ )

Cheers
Joshua