[daip] Re: Mortgage Interest Rates Drop Again otamo

Ola Putnam e0aqoiuplw8 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 21:22:42 EDT 2003

Hello,

Ralph Mizzaroni, CEO for MortgageRatesSpecial-low informing you that
rates are at a 50 year low. Yes, they have dropped again. It's now time
to refinance your mortgage now. We can:

* Give you the lowest possible rate from our brokering system
* Refinance or get you started if your a new buyer
* Give you valuable advice on all your options

We are your one stop solution. Simply click below and fill out our short
form and save $1000's on your mortgage. We practice secure-online
proficiency so all your information is confidential. Improve your financial situation
today!

http://less-water.com/4/index.asp?RefID=111518

Sincerely,

Ralph Mizzaroni
President & CEO

To be taken off our one-time mailing system please click below and
allow 48 hours. Thank you.
http://less-water.com/auto/index.htm

lrzkiql g
ixege uirao